Wasser 3.0 – FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions to the Wasser 3.0 Team
- Clean water is becoming an increasingly scarce resource. What do you think is the main problem in the developed world?
- Does the same apply for the developing countries or are the problems different in the developing countries?
- What is behind Wasser 3.0?
- Where does the money for your work come from?
- How does Wasser 3.0 work and what is a hybrid silica gel?
- Where do you apply your hybrid silica gels?
- What do you do with the removal product? Can you reuse or continue to use the laden hybrid silica gels? What are the plans?
- If one compares Wasser 3.0 with the process activated charcoal or/and ozonization, which has been tested for several years semi-economically, how does Wasser 3.0 do?
- There is a trend to further purify the water in the cycle, for example the purification of wastewater in hospitals instead of in the general water treatment plant. Does that make the application of the hybrid silica gels easier?
- Are the hybrid silica gels cheap enough to also be available to developing countries?
- What do you think are the most effective strategies for preventing that, e.g., pharmaceuticals and microplastic enter the water cycle?
Do you have any questions about the topic of clean water or directly on Wasser 3.0? Here you can contact the team directly.