In the research area remove, we research and develop new processes for removing microplastics and micropollutants from the environment.
With Wasser 3.0 PE-X® we have developed the first process solution for the filter-free removal of microplastics from different types of water.
Together with our materials science solutions for the removal of micropollutants, we are able to remove microplastics and micropollutants at the same time with Wasser 3.0 PE-X®plus. One area of application is i.a. the fourth purification stage on sewage treatment plants.
Wasser 3.0 PE-X® has already been successfully piloted
- on municipal sewage treatment plants,
- in industrial waste and process water and
- with sea water
Wasser 3.0 PE-X® stands for
- Highly efficient materials and processes (removal rates, costs, resources).
- Low-tech in plant design and construction.
- Low-maintenance and stable processes.