Overview of our offers
- Are you olooking for microplastics services?
- Do you have a technological question about water without microplastics and micropollutants?
- Are you wondering how you can cost-effectively increase the efficiency of your processes and close loops?
- Would you like to benefit from our educational work?
- Are you looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? Training for your employees? A sparring partner for your ideas on transformation and innovation?
- Or are you wondering how you could support waters without microplastics and micropollutants as a company or individual?
Benefit from our interdisciplinary expert knowledge, our network and our actions for economically and ecologically meaningful solutions for waters without microplastics and micropollutants.
Let's join forces to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals! The future is now.
Our technology & expertise for your (waste)water treatment
Would you like to remove microplastics and/or micropollutants from water?
We support you in:
If you are interested in our assessment of your specific question, please fill out this checklist (coming soon) and send it to us together with a suggested date for a non-binding initial consultation (30 minutes).
Researching together: Driven by the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Microplastics and micropollutants in water, in the environment and in processes are still a field with many unknowns. In addition, there are many other open questions in (waste)water treatment of the 21st century.
Therefore, one of our priorities is responsible research, in particular
- application-oriented basic research in the field of microplastic detection and the circular use of polymers;
- comparative scientific studies of (new) technologies for removing micropollutants, including microplastics;
- data-based and process-controlled implementation of water treatment processes (Wasser 3.0 PE-X® or others).
Education for water without microplastics
Sustainable, impactful action requires knowledge - through education. In digital-real education projects, we share our expertise on water, wastewater and microplastics.
Our digital-real education space WASoMI bundles knowledge about plastics and microplastics and is open to all interested parties free of charge (currently in German only). Just like the Nut Caching tool, which explains how a sewage treatment plant works, and bookED about the water cycle.
WASoMI will also include WASoMI Lab and Team WASoMI as specific learning modules for secondary schools.
Workshops and training for clean water and new entrepreneurial action
Our heart beats for waters without microplastics and micropollutants, our expertise lies in these areas
- microplastics, micropollutants and other organic and inorganic contaminants in the water cycle;
- water treatment challenges and technologies in the 21st century;
- design of organization and business model taking into account the triple bottom line: people, planet and profit (green tech meets social business);
- sustainability, circular economy, ESG, SDG, impact measurement and other transformation concepts from our perspective as sustainability entrepreneur.
We offer workshops, seminars and training. Find out more about it here.
Donations and sponsorship for waters without microplastics and micropollutants
We work for clean water. Beyond silos. Not-for-profit. Impact-oriented.
We tackle research, technology and education comprehensively. In doing so, we can make the best possible use of synergy effects for water without microplastics and micropollutants in our (still) small team.
As a non-profit limited liability company, we have committed ourselves in accordance with our articles of association to invest 100 percent of our profits directly in research and educational projects. An honest word: We are still at the beginning - founded in 2020 during the first lockdown - and our educational work is currently only possible through donations and sponsorship.
The good news: You can support us! As an organization, institution or individual.
Because water concerns all of us.