Rethinking water, microplastics and micropollutants sustainably
Health-endangering and highly complex environmental problems need responsible solutions. Now.
In doing so, we focus in particular on the sustainability goals of the United Nations with these key points:
- Long-term protection of water as a habitat or as a central element of habitats.
- Securing the various facets of water as a resource for both current and future generations.
- Creation of options for sustainable, environmentally compatible, economic and social development.
- a non-profit GmbH works with an entrepreneurial spirit and at the same time non-profit, i.e. without the shareholders' commercial self-interest.
- our profits have to directly be reinvest into the implementation of our statutory mandate, so that we can initiate further really meaningful actions.
- We are exempt from corporation and trade tax on the part of the tax office and are allowed to accept donations.
Wasser 3.0 researches
Wasser 3.0 networks.
Wasser 3.0 creates.
We work geared towards the wellbeing of the environment and society.
Because water concers us all.
We are looking for new ways to conduct responsible research and Use effective solutions for clean water.
We make an active contribution to environmental and climate protection
as well as human health and the sustainability of our planet.
We are an interdisciplinary, highly motivated and ambitious team.
One of our goals is to bring efficiency and sustainability in (waste) water treatment to a new level.
Founder & CEO
Research & Development
Innovation & Transfer
We are researchers, developers, innovators, initiators, mediators, fillers, trainers, coaches and / or representatives.
With a clear attitude for responsible research and innovation.