Rethinking water, microplastics and micropollutants sustainably
Health-endangering and highly complex environmental problems need responsible research and solutions. Now.
countering global water pollution by microplastics and micropollutantsin a meaningful way with
responsible research and innovation.
In doing so, we focus in particular on
the sustainability goals of the United Nationswith these key points:
- Long-term protection of water as a habitat or as a central element of habitats.
- Securing the various facets of water as a resource for both current and future generations.
- Creation of options for sustainable, environmentally compatible, economic and social development.
Wasser 3.0 is a non-profit GmbH (gGmbH). This framework is critical to the way we work. We think he suits us best because
- a non-profit GmbH works with an entrepreneurial spirit and at the same time non-profit, i.e. without the shareholders' commercial self-interest.
- our profits have to directly be reinvest into the implementation of our statutory mandate, so that we can initiate further really meaningful actions.
- We are exempt from corporation and trade tax on the part of the tax office and are allowed to accept donations.
In this way, we enable absolute transparency about our attitude, interests and activities internally and externally.
3 concepts for 0 pollutants.
Wasser 3.0 networks.
Wasser 3.0 creates.
We work geared towards the wellbeing of the environment and society.
Because water concers us all.
We are looking for new ways to conduct responsible research and Use effective solutions for clean water.
We make an active contribution to environmental and
as well as
human health and the sustainability of our planet.
We are an
interdisciplinary, highly motivated and ambitious team.
One of our goals is to bring
efficiency and sustainability in (waste) water treatment to a new level.
Dr. Katrin Schuhen
Founder & CEO
Research & Development
Innovation & Transfer
We are researchers, developers, innovators, initiators, mediators, fillers, trainers, coaches and / or representatives.
With a clear attitude for responsible research and innovation.