We research and develop new processes for removing microplastics from various waters.
With Wasser 3.0 PE-X® we have developed the first process solution for the filter-free removal of microplastics from different types of water.
The process ("clumping & skimming") consists of a tailor-made, modular and scalable combination of materials and technology and consistently delivers positive effects on water quality, health and the environment.
our materials science solutions for the removal of micropollutants, we are able to
remove microplastics and micropollutantsat the same time with
Wasser 3.0 PE-X®plus. One area of application is i.a. the
fourth purification stage on sewage treatment plants.
Wasser 3.0 PE-X® has already been successfully tested
- on municipal sewage treatment plants,
- in industrial waste and process water and
- with sea water
Wasser 3.0 PE-X® stands for
- Highly efficient materials and processes (removal rates, costs, resources).
- Low-tech in plant design and construction.
- Low-maintenance and stable processes.