Sustainable Blue Economy19. January 2022
We are on our way to Cologne to FILTECH5. March 2022
Innovation Forum Stop Microplastics Pollution!
Wasser 3.0 curates a slightly different exhibition at
challenges in terms of microplastics are big, the topic is anything but simple. What exactly is microplastic? Why are these tiny plastic particles now found in every corner of the world? What possibilities are there to detect microplastics? How can the
entry of microplastics into the environment be reduced or even stopped? Answers to these questions are at the heart of the
Innovation Forum Stop Microplastics Pollution! at FILTECH 2022.
Identifying levers for
waters without microplastics and micropollutants
The Innovation Forum Stop Microplastics Pollution! was originally planned with significantly more interaction and exchange. Market-ready innovations for the detection and removal of microplastics should have been given a platform here. However, for reasons of health protection, the format has been redesigned.
In terms of content and design, the Innovation Forum is realized by the team of Wasser 3.0
in cooperation with FILTECH and other committed helping hands.
In its current form, the Innovation Forum
- an exhibition that shows how plastics become the environmental problem microplastics and
- a Solutions Wall that can be used to present solutions in the fields of microplastic detection and removal.
A warm invitation
- to those exhibitors and visitors of FILTECH who have solutions for the detection and removal of microplastics to pin a flyer with their offer to the Solutions Wall.
- to those who face microplastic challenges and are looking for a solution, as well as those who want to understand more about the challenges we all face related to microplastics, to visit the Innovation Forum.
- to those who attend the Innovation Forum to have solution-oriented and constructive conversations on how to stop the further pollution of our environment with microplastics.
Planet and People first
As a sustainability entrepreneur, we are not interested in purely economic-driven competition. Our focus is on the social-ecological transformation
of general production and consumption logics. On the one hand, we have technologies for the removal of microplastics and micropollutants
wastewater as well as other areas of application. With our educational and awareness raising work
as well as our transparent communication
, we would like to close gaps in knowledge and action against the constantly growing environmental problem of microplastics.
In order to tackle the enormous tasks that lie ahead of us in terms of environmental and climate protection as effectively as possible, we rely on data-based information, visionary innovations and cooperative interactions - all of which we want to bring together in the Innovation Forum Stop Microplastics Pollution!.
For the entire Wasser 3.0 team, the Innovation Forum is an absolute highlight of our educational work so far. An exhibition at a trade fair is quite extraordinary. We are now very excited to see how it will be received and look forward to your feedback!