Technology for waters without microplastics and micropollutants: Wasser 3.0 PE-X®
Every water, every pollution, and every process is unique. Wasser 3.0 offers tailor-made solutions for waters without microplastics and micropollutants such as pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, PFAS and pesticides. Our solutions are economically and ecologically well thought out from A to Z.
Our goal is absolute application orientation on a scientific fundament. Through cross-evaluations, we manage to evaluate processes even if standardized detection methods are missing - as is the case with microplastics. With a consistent reuse strategy, waste products can be reused, and waters recycled.
With Wasser 3.0 PE-X®, we developed the first filter-free process solution for the quick, efficient, and cost-effective removal of microplastics and / or micropollutants from different types of water.
Three material classes form the basis of our modular system:
- Agglomeration fixation for microplastics,
- Functional design for micropollutants and
- Chelation for inorganic compounds (cations and anions).
According to the principle of agglomeration fixation (clump & skim) and through the precise combination of materials and technology for the respective process, all microplastic particles are clumped into particle composites - regardless of the type of polymer or type of water.
As they float to the surface of the water, they can be separated using a skimmer without a filter. Coarse-pored filters can also be used for large agglomerates. This saves both costs and immense maintenance efforts, which increase continuously with decreasing particle size.
- Ecotoxicologically harmless hybrid silica gels.
- REACH compliant.
- No formation of toxic or dangerous by-products.
- Tailored composition for the respective water pollution.
- Simple, precise dosing (solid or liquid).
- Resource-efficient use.
- Available in all container sizes (supply chain partner abcr GmbH).
- Multivariable low-tech structures and areas of application.
- Custom-fit dimensioning according to requirement profile.
- Scalable (cascade process).
- Innovative discharge of the agglomerates, depending on the application.
- Use as an add-on to existing technologies or as an individual mobile solution.
- Optional: energy self-sufficient construction.
- Optional: digitized process control.